Join Our Team: Project Manager
The JW Collection is seeking Project Manager candidates to join our team of top homebuilding talent in delivering exceptional quality and service to our customers.
Job Title: Project Manager
Reports to: Executive Vice President of JW Collection
- Manage the overall production of a neighborhood to ensure delivery of superior homes that are 100% complete at closing, on schedule and on budget.
- Strategically plan neighborhood development by generating and managing production timetables and job starts.
- Ensure that all homes are delivered on time, 100% complete, without exception.
- Proactively participate in neighborhood reviews, product development and establishing budgets and sales goals.
- Review home budgets, adjust if necessary and record any variances from budget for each home under construction.
- Monitor pricing and payment of trade partners, materials, and services. Approve job cost invoices.
- Effectively communicate production plans to trade partners, monitor and evaluate work of trades to ensure completion to the quality standards set forth by the client.
- Work in conjunction with sales staff to provide quality-focused customer management. Address concerns or complaints quickly, efficiently and respectfully.
- Improve the business by asking, "Is there anything we could have done better?
- Minimum 5 years experience building high-end attached and detached single family homes.
- Experience in Atlanta or Southeastern markets preferred
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Bonus with superior potential
- Comprehensive benefits program
- Paid vacation and holidays